Status & News
Prototype Development & Testing in Process
- Steering & switching demonstrated with small-scale prototype
- Full-scale, full-length SuperWay built, tested & installed
- Full-scale MicroWay Car detailed mockup built
- Detailed MicroWay and MegaWay guideway designs complete
- Full-scale dualmode prototype MicroWay mass transit car in test
- Ground-level MicroWay test guideway completed and in use for full-scale prototype vehicle testing.
- Prototype MicroWay passenger cabin designed and produced
MegaRail has received a total of eight U.S. patents covering various aspects
of the MegaRail family of systems. Foreign patents in Europe, Australia,
Korea, Japan and Canada have also been awarded. Other patents are pending.
European Patent Awarded
MegaRail principals were granted
patent 0923480 for main features of the MegaRail system by the European
Patent Office. The patent is valid in Great Britain, France,
Germany and Italy. The patent has been licensed to MegaRail Transportation
Systems for exclusive use by the company and its licensees. Patents for
these same features have previously been granted both by
the U.S. and Australia. Similar patents and related patents are also
pending in the U.S.